Ziegler Funeral Home realizes the importance of the health, safety and well-being of our guests, staff and general public. We are constantly monitoring the current (COVID -19) situation, developments and directives as related to the virus.
Ziegler Funeral Home continues serving your family and loved ones 24 hours a day, seven days a week, as we have done for over 62 years.
If you prefer not to come to our office to make arrangements, we offer appointments by phone and e-mail. Those who choose to come to our office, we require you limit the number of people attending to three (3).
If you are attending services, please follow the CDC recommendations below:
- Maintain a distance of approximately 6 feet from others when possible
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your arm or inner elbow
- Avoid close contact with sick people
- Stay home when you are sick or not feeling well
- Face masks are recommended
We are practicing social distancing and encourage you to do the same. We are also implementing additional cleaning measures to our current practices to insure the safety of our associates and guests.
If you do want to reach out to the family, please feel free to do so on our guestbook at: www.zieglerfuneralhome.com
If you have any questions, or concerns, we will be happy to help you in any way.
Contact us at 423-745-3123